Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bridal Shower Cake

The end of the year is always the busiest time for me. Family, friends, Christmas ect...

I made this cake for my cousin who got married on December 30th, which is my husband and my anniversary! We've been married for 3 years now. Where does all the time go? But it's been a great 3 years!

I took these photos on my cell phone. They are not the best quality, I wish you could see this one in person. I really loved this cake. The pictures just don't cut it. Good thing I got a new camera for Christmas!!

Strawberry Buttercream -- MMM!



For my first 'vine' cake I think it turned out cute!! I love the daisy's. They were so pretty!
Here's to 2010!
Where I will learn MANY more tips & tricks for cake decorating! I can't wait!!
P.S. I already have my first wedding cake booked!
Congratulations Kara!
June 2010!!



2 comments:

Kara Lynn said...

I LOVE that cake!! GORGEOUS!! It is so so so cute!! I am so excited about you making my cake! Only five more months :) And I know it will be beautiful!
That's awesome you got a new camera for Christmas! I did too :) I would die without a camera, I love pictures!

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Happy Anniversary! I absolutely love this cake. It is super cute and looks amazing.