Friday, November 27, 2009

The Latest...

My husband had a birthday this month! He kept telling me that he didn't want cake for his birthday. But I had this cake in mind since the day I saw it on kevinandamanda.com so i just had to make it for him. He LOVES Reese's. So I did it for him anyway. He actually LOVED it! I just covered the whole cake in Reese's, made a the best chocolate cake ever recipe from Kevin and Amanda's site then make her buttercream recipe with a 1/4 of a cup of smooth peanut butter mixed in. Yummy!

Then on Wednesday my friend Leeann turned 19. She asked me to make her birthday cake. She said she wanted purple and yellow and the design was up to me.

This is a white cake with cream cheese filling. Buttercream frosting and the dots, bow, '19' & banner are fondant.



Leeann!
Me & Leeann!

0 comments: