Friday, October 2, 2009

New & Old Creations

Now that I have a new cake blog, I wanted to post all the creations I have done in the past. So here they are in order of when I made them (first cake I made, to the most recent cake)

My first practice cake! Not bad for my first
4th of July cupcakes!
The middle
My nephew loved the cupcakes!
My final course 2 cake. It turned out ok... but not my favorite. The horrible squiggly under the words :S
This was my nephew's birthday cake. My first tiered cake


I made this one for a bridal shower. The colors of the wedding were green and teal
This was my final cake for course 2! Also a birthday cake for my brother-in-law who loves BYU!

I made this cake for a friends birthday. I ended up cutting one of my left fingers & had to get 5 stitches. So the cake was partially unfinished.
Chocolate Cake & Vanilla Pudding Trifle



This is my most recent cake that I made in my Course 3 fondant & tiered cakes class.

0 comments: